Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spoken Word

A pen can only convey so many words,
A scratch,
A glimpse,
An echo of a feeling.

My pen halts before each mark,
Unsure of the words it has yet to speak.
Spoken word,
Unheard.

I hear the tap of the pen tip.
Tap, tap, tap.
A sound giving meaning to this art.

Expression.
To express the unsaid words.
Wording a particular order.
Order-less form.
Formless.
Seamless.

My words,
A window into the unseen.
The unsaid words.
Unspoken.

My pen cascades onto paper,
Effortless,
Past the fear,
Through the walls of shame.

I write to feel again.
To give meaning to the world,
Unseen.
Unless invited in,
You may not see.

My belly craves,
Longs for it.
A hunger.
A gnawing.

Confused for hunger outside of me.
I want more.
Interrupted thoughts.
Words unwritten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or reply to any posts on this blog! I welcome any feedback. Also, feel free to use this comment box as a way to connect with me and ask any questions about my writing, personal journey or Reiki offerings:)