Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Closed Eyes

I see more light in the dark,
With both eyes closed,
And one eye open.

My world changes,
As darkness becomes
Clear-seeing.

Colors cast their rays
On my eyelids.
My vision clears,
With eyes closed.
An inward gaze.

I see clearer in the night.
The dark casts its shadow.
On my sky.

The unseen changes
To illuminate the dark.

I see the truth
With closed eyelids.
I remember the truth
I forgot
With eyes open,

I see nothing
And everything.

The darkness is my home,
When my eyes rest.
Light drawn.
Closed eyes.
Dark night.
Fallen skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or reply to any posts on this blog! I welcome any feedback. Also, feel free to use this comment box as a way to connect with me and ask any questions about my writing, personal journey or Reiki offerings:)