Saturday, January 28, 2012

This marks the beginning of a new outlet and source of expression for me as I enter into the blogging world. I am a student at Colorado State University, majoring in journalism and psychology with a passion for deep connection with myself and others.  I will be posting as frequently as possible about topics ranging from daily intentions, meditation insights, raising awareness on issues, exploring life's daily challenges, giving a voice to the sometimes endless thoughts and feelings, connecting with others, and living a balanced life.  I am steadily discovering the essence of who I am, recognizing my shortcomings, embracing all that I am, and acting with love in all that I do.  We really are all in this together, no matter the superficial and dividing labels we have put on each other.  Through understanding, insight, and meditation, we are rediscovering our true nature.  

"Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts."
             -Thich Nhat Hanh

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea! Can't wait to read with what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad to hear someone will be listening! haha

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, share or reply to any posts on this blog! I welcome any feedback. Also, feel free to use this comment box as a way to connect with me and ask any questions about my writing, personal journey or Reiki offerings:)